Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

More pics here:Putfile - Welcome to my homepage!

Specs:
Pariah Automag
Xvalve
Level 10
Intelliframe
ULT
Rogue feedneck
Hybrid pushbutton
Hybrik ECK grips
***DEADLY WINDS FIBUR***
freak kit
Pulse :p

Costed me base around $430. Put about 150 on it since, with the barrel, and hybrid stuff. Must say I love it,and im never going back electro. :hug:

ps- The DW barrel is so freaking light. It feels like it weighs less than 4 cd's. In fact, I think it does weigh less then 4 of them.

Rate away!

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually have a black macro line on it right now. It works fine.

Jh, I cant decide if I want to pneumag it or not. I saw a kit on AO with all the peices except the LPR. I may buy that and try it. But a little project im going to try, is put the RF chip for my pulse in it. :p Shouldnt be hard, just need a small micro switch and a 9volt.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
I actually have a black macro line on it right now. It works fine.

Jh, I cant decide if I want to pneumag it or not. I saw a kit on AO with all the peices except the LPR. I may buy that and try it. But a little project im going to try, is put the RF chip for my pulse in it. :p Shouldnt be hard, just need a small micro switch and a 9volt.
Which type of mag has too high of pressure to run macro? Or am I totally wrong?

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am not sure if its a certain valve, but people who use the adjustable tanks may have to use them. I know the more air I have in my tank the faster my mag shoots, so maybe they jack up the pressure a WHOLE lot to shoot really fast, so they have to use them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts