Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we should get a seperate forum for people who hate/support avanters.... just because its like that. he's ghey, its been proved he's the hacker, do a little searching and find the thread. the sh!t points right to him. avanters, you're ghey. hurry guys read this and think about it even though it wont happen because the homosexual ***** is closin this nig down

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
dude look whats in his sig.
NEW RULE!!

Do NOT post anything about what occured on 6-7-04 or 6-8-04 or 6-9-04 if it will cause any spam. If you do, your banned. Simple as that. If you cause spam, Your banned. If there are many cases of differant threads, I will shut the forum back down to do my work! Thanks!

Avanters
check it out, I'LL SHUT THE FORUM BACK DOWN. well maybe he can shut it down, but man, i think you did it. maybe not. maybe ur just totally ghey. c'mon people pwn me

·
Banned
794 Posts
Hey guess what mr. 30 posts, youve been here what a month? and no its not been proven there was one thread that accused him but nothing broke through.

And if your noob ass didnt realize it, AVANTERS WAS BASICALLY RECRUITED BY COBRA AKA THE MODERATOR WHO GOT HACKED ... why would he recruit a friend who hacked the forum to fix it again. Just because avanters didnt get the forums right again and doesnt know how to deal with a few people doesnt mean anything, he basically got our Forums back up...

Didnt you see the big message that said a hacker named Linux_Roots all over the paintballforum page when you tried to go here?

Go somewere else with your flames before i shove my barrel down your throat and make you **** green paint for a month.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.