Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all... this is my first post here... Anyways. Im lookin for some Avenger upgrades. Preferably a new lighter trigger?or even electronic? if there are any that would fit w/o making any adjustments. who are they made by? and I'd also like to get a new barrel a little longer than the stock one. But one that isn't rediculously expensive. And... last one. I was looking at other peoples avengers with those cool andodized finishes. how do I get the andodized finish off? and how could i andodize :confused: it? Sorry if it was a little confusing.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
It wont be easily upgraded. About they only upgrade they make for that gun are barrels. I would suggest a spyder threaded J&J ceramic, SP progressive, or CP one piece. They dont make anymore ugrades for that gun so you would have to make custom ones. You cannot really annodize you own gun unless you had all the materials. I dont really know how they do it. You could paint it though. Try www.ottersccustoms.com. He has a walk through on painting guns. Are you trying to make a good gun out of your BE, or just modding it for fun. Unless you like to mess around with things, and do custom mods I would suggest a new gun. Maybe a Spyder, Tippmann, or Pirahna.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
My friend owns an avenger, he put PMI parts onto it. It looks nice. Only problem is that it won't work.

·
Registered
255 Posts
NW makes one. It's exactly like teh one that fits the AMG or any full bodied Spyder. With this you can probably even mount a high pressure regulator like a Stab or an AA Vig with an HP spring. Like most guns, these are nice on HPA too, so that could be a possible upgrade too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts