Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My average posts per day is still 4.13. Yet in the past year and a half I've made 25 posts. Blows my mind how much time I used to spend on here.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heh, no wonder old members don't return here and start posting again. matrix_agent will be the last person ever left on PBF. (forever alone..)

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Herp derp. Noob here, how do you properly check PPD? Roughly calculating them, mine is 2.71

Edit- 2.43

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
that's the story of my life :(

but seriously, how many cars?
I think five. I still own two of them and am planning on keeping them both. 92' Civic VX and a 94' Civic CX w/ B18 swap. Always wanted a hatch been looking for one for the past six or so years and ended up with two of them.

Read all about my CX here. http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2990964

I traded the coupe straight up for it after I rebuilt it.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
WOW, what is somebody thinking by trashing a car that much? I can't believe all the wiring issues it had. They also went to far as to bypass the heater core? Dear lord..

hatches are cool. I just sold my beat up 95 civic and bought an 03 focus hatch. It feels bigger because it's taller, but it's actually shorter than my civic.

Wow, reading this thread makes me really miss my honda :(

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WOW, what is somebody thinking by trashing a car that much? I can't believe all the wiring issues it had. They also went to far as to bypass the heater core? Dear lord..

hatches are cool. I just sold my beat up 95 civic and bought an 03 focus hatch. It feels bigger because it's taller, but it's actually shorter than my civic.

Wow, reading this thread makes me really miss my honda :(
Haha yeah it was quite a mess. What really sucked was I went from my beautiful 01' GSR to that car. But it cleaned up pretty nice in the end. Its always a lot of fun going through that thread and seeing all the work I did. Its also hit over 30k views and is quickly reaching one of the most viewed threads there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts