Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I have a BNIB Diablo Wrath LTD:

The Diablo Wrath Paintball Gun is designed to deliver top level performance at a reasonable cost. With its 30 ball per second cycling rate, the Wrath is one of the fastest paintball markers available at any price.

The Vise Grip Feed Neck, Quik-Strip bolt, vertical foregrip regulator, ported barrel and high speed air-ram operation are all features usually found only on much pricier paintball markers or only through a great deal of after-market expense.

The Diablo Wrath offers affordability of a reliable, feature packed marker will improve your playing experience and winning percentage. Unleash your Wrath!

The Diablo Wrath Paintball Gun features:
UP TO 30 SHOTS PER SECOND
AIR RAM OPERATING SYSTEM
LCD TRIGGER FRAME WITH SHOT COUNTER, TIMER & MORE
ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED FORE GRIP REGULATOR
STATE-OF-THE-ART LOW PRESSURE REGULATOR
QUICK STRIP BOLT
CUSTOM VERTICAL CLAMP FEED PORT
NEW STYLE BALL DETENT
ADJUSTABLE DOUBLE TRIGGER WITH ELECTRONIC SAFETY
CUSTOM FADE ANODIZING AVAILABLE
MICRO POLISHED CUSTOM PORTED BARREL
DUAL BEAM BREAK EYES

MSRP: $399.95

Obviously, I'm not asking for $400.

I want:
-Guns (not spyders, or anything, no lowballs)
-$250 Shipped!!!

Pics:
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=main/7/19716322989.jpg&s=f10

PBN Feedback
Ion Owners Feedback
Paintball Forum Feedback

Offer away!

I WILL ALSO INCLUDE A 14" CP BARREL WITH THE WRATH!!!

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
98 custom with everything i have for it. link is in my sig. PM me if ya like it.

Ill give you both the 14 inch barrels, and the stock 8 inch too.

EDIT: if worst comes to worst, im also willing to give up the .68 special....

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sparrow11 said:
UP. just wondering if you ever went through with that pending trade..
Nope, trade never occurred. Are you interested? Or just free upping me? Either way, thanks thumup:

SnowFox said:
how about this a5a2 I'm not wanting to trade but how about $390 shipped for everything seen there.
Yes, looks like a nice A-5. But honestly, I dont want to spend any $$ on a Tippman. I was simply hoping to trade off my Wrath for a 98c (they add some $$) Because if I'm spending $$ on a gun, I wont waste my time with a $400 Camo A-5 when I can add $75 and get a Smart Parts Nerve. See what I mean? So, If your willing to trade, sounds good. i dont need tanks or anything. LMK

·
Registered
193 Posts
Nope, trade never occurred. Are you interested? Or just free upping me? Either way, thanks
yeah, i am interested, i know you wanted to get a tippmann, so you could mod it to look like a battle rifle. but what iv got, is an autococker pump sniper, that iv modded to look similar the halo sniper, with a home made wood stock, bolt pin and all that good stuff .. yeah i know its a "pump" but it is soo deadly accurate its worth it. its got a bob long, long shot barrel, a custom single trigger, and a side feed 10 rnd tube that can be removed and replaced with a hopper. if you are interested, let me know, ill try ang get you some pics. thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey dude, I got a 98 custom, JJ 12 inch ceramic barrel, DOP double trigger sanded down slightly so there's no rediculous lump, 32 degree Universal drop forward, can add like 3 gravity feeds, a revvy 12 volt with x board (needs new shells), palmers INLINE stabilizer, 20 oz CO2 tank, and a playstation 2 pack including games, the PS2, online hookup, memory card, namco fun controller, 2 regualr controllers all the wires...Please get back to me

·
Banned
8 Posts
ElectraDX33 said:
Nope, trade never occurred. Are you interested? Or just free upping me? Either way, thanks thumup:

Yes, looks like a nice A-5. But honestly, I dont want to spend any $$ on a Tippman. I was simply hoping to trade off my Wrath for a 98c (they add some $$) Because if I'm spending $$ on a gun, I wont waste my time with a $400 Camo A-5 when I can add $75 and get a Smart Parts Nerve. See what I mean? So, If your willing to trade, sounds good. i dont need tanks or anything. LMK
I do know waht u mean and taht why i'm trying to get rid of my a-5. BTW its now on ebay

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
FadeToBlack87 said:
free up, your going to that halo scenario in PA, thats sweet im pretty sure your allowed electrics, but i will bring the trilly just incase
So your going there as well? Sweet. Hey, my team is looking for players. We were supposed to go to this:
www.paintballfestival.com
Its in like, 3 days. But we couldnt pull the guys together, so we arent going now. But we are ttrying to get to Crazy Daves on August 6th if your interested. Thanks! thumup:

Sparrow11 said:
yeah, i am interested, i know you wanted to get a tippmann, so you could mod it to look like a battle rifle. but what iv got, is an autococker pump sniper, that iv modded to look similar the halo sniper, with a home made wood stock, bolt pin and all that good stuff .. yeah i know its a "pump" but it is soo deadly accurate its worth it. its got a bob long, long shot barrel, a custom single trigger, and a side feed 10 rnd tube that can be removed and replaced with a hopper. if you are interested, let me know, ill try ang get you some pics. thanks
I'd like to see pictures on that. I love autocockers. My old 2k2 was awesome for me, but I sucked at tuning those things, the cocking rod and all that ****. So, I sold it. I am interested in the pump cocker, but I must see pics first. Thanks!

rockyboarder said:
Hey dude, I got a 98 custom, JJ 12 inch ceramic barrel, DOP double trigger sanded down slightly so there's no rediculous lump, 32 degree Universal drop forward, can add like 3 gravity feeds, a revvy 12 volt with x board (needs new shells), palmers INLINE stabilizer, 20 oz CO2 tank, and a playstation 2 pack including games, the PS2, online hookup, memory card, namco fun controller, 2 regualr controllers all the wires...Please get back to me
Hey. I dont need any co2 tanks, any PS2 stuff, no gravity or Revvy hoppers, or Palmers stabilizers... Interested in the Tippman, but you must add $$$$

SnowFox said:
I do know waht u mean and taht why i'm trying to get rid of my a-5. BTW its now on ebay
Good luck man. If it doesnt sell on ebay. Try the www.specopspaintball.com forums.
Goodluck! thumup:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts