Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
There's lots of videos of stuff like what they're doing at the beginning (climbing on the walls, jumpnig roofs, etc) floating around on the net that you might like. That stuff in the gym was ****ing badass to the max. On one of the things I counted him doing 14 consecutive backflips...that's insane.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
his martial arts technique was not good....in fact he was sort of sloppy...

as a gymnast he is flippn amazing....so all in all

10/10 :ninja:

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Yeah, the first half of the video was free running. It's pretty sick stuff. I've always thought to do that sort of thing, but I'm not acrobatic, so I can only climb & jump. But now free running is getting popular, so everyone's doing it.

-Jinjiro

·
Registered
450 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
On one of the things I counted him doing 14 consecutive backflips...that's insane.
Yeah I used to do 3 sets of 50 standing tucks in a row just like that for part of my conditioning at the end of every workout. I used to be a gymnast, and am a tumbling coach now. That brings back memories.

IN highschool I made sure I'd take my shirt off at the beginning of practice. I made sure at the end that I'd be right in front of the cheer classes when I did my tucks. I used to drive a jeep wrangler too, so sure enough I'd always go out to my car with girls phone numbers written on scraps of paper dropped in my front seat. I'd always call and take the girls on at least one date if they were cute. I guess the word spread cuz they just kept leaving numbers. It was sweet. Ahhh the highschool years. :D :D :D

·
Registered
450 Posts
yeah that's me

I switched to Cheer when my college cut my gymnastics team out from under me because of Title 9. We won nationals two years ago, and then I did stunt work for the NBA JAZZ last year.

Oh geeze I just saw that powerade commercial where theyre running on their hands on the tread mill. That's great stuff. We used to have hand stand wars at practice. Those were great. I think the longest one that I won was 3min 30 sec. We could do whatever we wanted to pull the other people down.

That video you showed was great!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts