Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Custom built green-blue fade cocker.When other people say custom they usualy they mean that its a cocker that they bought and added parts too..this is a completly custom cocker......it has been built from scratch. here are the ups:

Cp reg
Palmers Micro Rock
Hollow pt 3 way
Wgp Hinge Trigger
Ans Internals
S.T. Bolt(not for sure though)
Wgp Pull Pin
Angel threaded Gated Feed neck
15* A.S.A.
ACI Tank A.S.A.
Fire Ball Mountian Unmilled body
12" Dye Excel Barrel

I spent 500 on this gun. It has been played used about 6-7 times at the most. I have jsut cleaned the gun, while sitting around the fields one. The gun has just been lubed up too. Gun was shot and chronoed right after cleaned..with a 47/3k tank i can get about a Halo full and 3 1/2 pods before refilling the tank.

Pics can be found here: http://tinypic.com/femgbt.jpg

NEW PRICE(S)-$200 gun only,$250,M3 7pc kit, $300 gun,kit,blue eggy2 (needs new bat door)& 4+3 harness

I will accpet trades, not really looking for anything mech, just eletronic adn nor anythign like that...you can send me an emat cockers unless e2'd. anything else jsut offer up.

If you have any questions reguarding the gun email me at [email protected]

EDIT: and i do have grips for the frame i just usualy have them off when i play b/c its more comfy for me

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
lets see some offers

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
400 ? what alll do you want? ill do 400 hundred!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lets get some more offers guys

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pics sent via pm.....lmk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"TheAmerican"24- did you want the gun.....or not i sent pics to ya via pm i need to hear back from ya

1 - 8 of 8 Posts