Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so i was just sitting outside kicking around the soccer ball, when i hear a "HEY" from across the street, and i look over and this girl flashed me 'eveything' i think i know her but im not sure, it was just a weird moment, because one minute i was just sitting there and the next minute some chick flashed me, if it is the chick who i think it is( i think she is in one of my classes ) i should scream 'hey, aren't u the chick who flashed me yesterday?' hehe that would be great, just felt like sharing that with all of you:D

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
you shoulda took a pic for me. Whats wrong with you?! I"LL KILL YOU, YOU DIRTY MOTHER... sorry bout that. Just thinking of how inconsiderate you are....

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
ill let the stoners comment slide

but seriously, tomorrow at school, whent teh girl who you think it was is around, go toa friend be like "dude, i totaly saw her boobs yesterday" and see what her reaction is

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
well no more stoner ideas...I don't wanna hear it. Just go talk to the chick and say that you wanna get to know the ladies better.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
ask her if you can get some of whatever she was smoking then whip out your happy stick and say "lets play some slap and tickle baby :yum" gotta do the tonguey thing too or it wont work.

·
Registered
214 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
ask her if you can get some of whatever she was smoking then whip out your happy stick and say "lets play some slap and tickle baby :yum" gotta do the tonguey thing too or it wont work.
HAHAHA happy stick? thats the best i've heard ever.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

·
Registered
421 Posts
how come this kinda **** never happens to me. and btw why the **** did you not go follow her. she was obviously under some sort of influence

1 - 20 of 44 Posts