Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have 2 screws that I am trying to figure out if they fit in an axe. They both use Allen keys. Does anyone know if these two screws are axe screws? Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, the screws were in a parts kit. However some parts from the hopper might be in there. I am trying to make sure these are axe screws and don't go to my hopper- though I'm not sure where they would go on the hopper.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No. I bought the gun used and it came with a small bag of parts. I assumed these went to the gun but on the bag it said for hopper. However, there are orings and stuff to the axe in the bag so I know it's not all hopper parts. The hopper is a valken vmax. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
3,815 Posts
the long screw actually looks like its from a regulator rebuild kit. -> Ninja Tank Regulator Rebuild Kit

short screw could be from the marker, the one from the front of the frame. but hey, those are pretty comon among paintball. could be part of your marker might not. looked up the vmax doesn't look like any screws are even close to that size as the v-max is a toolless hopper

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
I wouldn't worry about either screw. Without knowing the thread size or length, it's pretty hard to tell what they're for.

Huck may be right, and he may be wrong, but they seem like a logical guess.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts