Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
yea, do that or you can use it on your body, like spray your pits and chest, pretty much all you need to know, and dont forget that it does not replace deoderant and axe wears off after about 2 hours

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
Don't be like the damn little freshman who think they're cool and spray a gallon and a half of Axe. Seriously, as you walk into the locker room it is like a mist because of all the little kids who use Axe like mad.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Spudchucker said:
my friends were all paranoid of smelling like smoke yesterday so they sprayed tons of axe. then theyre like "do we smell?" Im like you have more axe than a frikin viking, whats more suspicious?
Dude I can't stand people like that. This kid Keith (My neighbor) is so paranoid about everything. I had a beer one time in his kitchen, and like ten minutes after I had finished it, disposed of the can, everything, his mom rolls up. He's like oh ****! Started spraying air freshner and everything, kept asking me if I could smell alcohol... It was funny, but quite sad at the same time.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
you should have accidentally spilled the beer on him when his mom pulled up, then locked him outside :D

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
No0bIe_PaIntBal said:
Don't be like the damn little freshman who think they're cool and spray a gallon and a half of Axe. Seriously, as you walk into the locker room it is like a mist because of all the little kids who use Axe like mad.
I know EXACTLY what your talking about. And I thought it was only my school. I almost miss the smell of guy B.O. compared to an overhaul of axe. I love how in the commercial they basically tell you "if you use axe, lesbian **** stars will fight naked in the mud to have sex with you" Its really poor marketing....effective, but poor.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
u should send me some, it smells good but im broke and wal-mart is closed now :(

·
Registered
383 Posts
zpyro said:
you should have accidentally spilled the beer on him when his mom pulled up, then locked him outside :D
Heh, I'll think of that next time. But the beer was long gone. I had finished it, and threw the bottle across the street.

·
Banned
910 Posts
Screwedupmonkey said:
yea, do that or you can use it on your body, like spray your pits and chest, pretty much all you need to know, and dont forget that it does not replace deoderant and axe wears off after about 2 hours
deo and axe is da bomb thumup:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts