Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And to celebrate, AZN is buying himself some cool toys!

I have already ordered a few things in preperation of the fateful day...
Leather any day Belt Concealed Carry Holster Belt Leather Customer Made USA [] - $59.25 : Disse Outdoor Gear
Inside Waistband Holsters - Minotaur Holsters - products new home - Minotaur Spartan Holster

...but when the day comes, AZN will be buying something that is simply beyond words!

Will be getting my CHL in Texas once I come home for Christmas break as well

I'm actually pretty pumped, this will be my first major firearm purchase, and I'll be proudly exercising my Second Amendment rights
:)

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
your balls are dropping?

:hug:

had to
YAY for AZN!! It's a proud day when your balls drop. Apparently it takes a bit longer for those of eastern descent. But hey, better late than never!!

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:)

I just wish I could get it already...!
Not only is the Guardian a superior grade of 1911, it's also 100% made in Texas
:smokin

And perhaps it takes us longer, but when it happens, we know how to celebrate!!!

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Birthdays are indeed overrated, but when it's the only thing that's keeping you from the handgun of your current dreams, it's something to look forward to.

Other important birthdays;
25 - Drivers insurance goes down
60 - Free/Cheap food.

Also, I already know that I will be adding black paint to the engravings to help them stand out and to match the frame
I will absolutely be posting pictures when it happens in a new months

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Drinking has never had the kind of appeal to me as some of the people I know
Perhaps being exposed to it early, or maybe just the lack of wanting to get super messed up. I do enjoy the occasional outing with friends though, and sometimes we get drunk, but it isn't a requirement

This will be what I want to do to the Guardian, but with black paint

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dad was actually pretty upset when he found out that he was only a few years away from getting cheap food at Ihop
;0

·
Law
622 Posts
I don't think anyone actually looks forward to 60..
I've been watching the entire season 1 of Heroes all day today, looked in the trash and realized I ate an entire cake, 7 hershey bars, and drank a whole carton of chocolate milk. I hope I make it to 60.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol?

I just can't stand it... I wish I was 21 already!
Even so, the Guardian is most certainly worth the wait
:D

1 - 20 of 56 Posts