Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The most unlucky In PB
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't been on here In a while, I took another long break from paintball just because nothing seemed to be going my way.
But anyway on to the question.

Couple months ago I got a Azodin Kaos Pump and I've played with It on a a few occasions now and the only
problem I have with It Is the extreme Inconsistency which equals to extreme Inaccuracy.

On a lucky streak over the chrono It would go about +/- 8.
But for the most part It would look more like 266, 285, 270, 253, 301.

Now this was terrible obviously and even more so since I mostly play woodsball and most "Engagements" tend to be farther away.

I was thinking that a new barrel would help a little, since wherever I play the paint Is always very small. To the point where the retention system would be completely useless, so far actually It has been COMPLETELY useless (Constant Rollouts). Also a Regulator came to mind but I've read a few places where people have been saying that It wouldn't help a whole lot, But I'm not sure what to believe.

As for the "Farting" It doesn't bother me to much but to fix It you only need a Spyder spring kit, Correct me If I'm wrong If you could.

So the question very clearly Is how can I fix said Inconsistency?

Kind of forgot to ask, I was thinking of going to stock class on a later date and keeping the AKP for backup/loaner. The Phantom Is looking really good to me but I don't know of a good place to buy one and a 10 round/12g holder.

·
The most unlucky In PB
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I'm sorry I was pretty unspecific.

Stock Barrel, Diablo Formula 13, HPA 13/3000.
I live In Florida so humidity Is high, It's winter now though.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Depends how much you want to spend really Lapco makes a nice kit, FLASC, or you could get a small bore PPS barrel maybe a Freak kit... again it really comes down to what you want to spend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts