Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, they were having night games at Fightertown tonight since it has been over 100 all week. Fightertown is one of the furthest fields from me, over 50 miles, and about 1.25 hours drive. So, I pack EVERYTHING up and am 15 minutes from the field, and I realize when I changed out of my shorts and into my paintball pants, I left my wallet, and therefore all my money, setting on my computer desk.

I hope they have a night game next week...

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
If you get pulled over and don't have your lisence or wallet, it's not too big of a deal. They just ask you to show proof of it within 30 days or so.

I always freak out that I'm leaving my wallet behind before i go play.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Today I was freaking out trying to get ready because I was taking my Rogue for a friend to use, my Clone VX to try out, and my 06 Quest and DM9 as backups. My Quest was going wonky (inline reg was having all sorts of pressure issues, I should have known when I had to rebuild the LPR that the inline would need it too...) and the DM9 lost the pin for the on/off that I had just put on (NDZ inline on/off, don't use them, they suck). So I was trying to swap out the ASA on that while rebuilding the Quest reg and get packed up. Got it all done too. DM9 looks ugly with that Proto on/off. But it's only temporary. I have a new on/off coming. Going to try out the PE POPS (although going to put it on my 06 Quest and put the BL gear drive on the DM9).

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I actually WANTED gear drive since that's by far my favorite on/off ever (still have 3 of them). But everyone has gloss blue and dust black as "preorder" status. So I had to get something else, so figured why not try it.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Hmmm, I kinda wanted to try the POPS asa as well, but it's $60 AND if it's only a gimmick, I'll pass

Let us know how it forks for ya, Miller

1 - 10 of 10 Posts