5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
word. I am looking for an eg hatch to pick up i want to boost it :(

blow off valve is like instant boner

That and super charger whine

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
sorry but your continuing geo threads are full of fail.......and gas is cheap now btw buy a real car.

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry but your continuing geo threads are full of fail.......and gas is cheap now btw buy a real car.
dude the car is a joke. i wish yall would get the dicks out of your asses around here.

And what the **** do you want me to say 1337? God damn are they called something different there?

and yes pizza it is the slowest car in the world. i want to find a moped to race. Or a kid on a bicycle

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Superchargers don't use blow off valves you moron.

Plus who the **** supercharges a D/B series?

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dude did i say that. i was just saying i loved the sounds. Learn to read. I stated i wanted to boost the car in the first line then the other two were saying i love the sounds of bovs and superchargers.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Okay, so you want to build a turbo car. Few questions for you.

What motor are you going with? Internals? Any head work? How much fuel are you going to run? What size injectors? Fuel Pump? Log manifold or tubular? Budget build? Uberdata? Crome? Hondata? What turbo? How much boost? What kind of axles? Weld-in motor mounts if a B-Series swap? What about traction? Traction bars? Drag radials? Which wideband are you going with? AEM UEGO? Basemap or dyno tune? What kind of MAP sensor are you going with? Sidemount or front mount? What size piping? 38mm wastegate, or internal wastegate? What turbo and which flange? T3/T4? V-Band setup? What compression ratio are you considering? ARP hardware? MLS Headgasket?

I don't think you realize everything it takes to build a turbo car. I know for a fact that you cannot afford to buy an already built car. I don't even think you could afford to build your own. If you really want a turbo car, your best bet is to buy an old junker DSM and start learning the roots there. Most the work is already done for you.

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i said i wanted to. I didnt say i want a eg hatch i can boost. i know all the **** to boosting a car is complicating thats why it's like a longgggg term goal =D

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts

What motor are you going with? Internals? Any head work? How much fuel are you going to run? What size injectors? Fuel Pump? Log manifold or tubular? Budget build? Uberdata? Crome? Hondata? What turbo? How much boost? What kind of axles? Weld-in motor mounts if a B-Series swap? What about traction? Traction bars? Drag radials? Which wideband are you going with? AEM UEGO? Basemap or dyno tune? What kind of MAP sensor are you going with? Sidemount or front mount? What size piping? 38mm wastegate, or internal wastegate? What turbo and which flange? T3/T4? V-Band setup? What compression ratio are you considering? ARP hardware? MLS Headgasket?

I don't think you realize everything it takes to build a turbo car. I know for a fact that you cannot afford to buy an already built car. I don't even think you could afford to build your own. If you really want a turbo car, your best bet is to buy an old junker DSM and start learning the roots there. Most the work is already done for you.
I've never seen so many questions in one paragraph before in my life.

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts

Dart Block with stock bore, DSS Forged Rotating Assembly with Keith Black Pistons, AFR 165's with a little extra polishing, Way more fuel than stock, 42lb, Walboro 255, Forward facing headers with cross pipe for Pass. side mounted turbo, Kind of a budget, SCT tuned @ C&S Motorsports, T3/T4 style but unsure of exact specs, Shooting for 12psi on an aggressive tune, 7 on a street tune, No B-series swap here, Weld in Subframe connectors & possibly ladder bars, Probably an AEM setup, Front mount for sure, probably some 2.5" piping, Probably be externally gated but not sure on size, Talked about my turbo earlier, probably around 8.5:1 depending on what my thicker HG and KB pistons do to the setup, Already have full ARP studs and a Felpro HG.

thumup:

<3 Nick.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Awhhh **** I'll play too... lol.

4G63
Stock Internals
Stock Head
880cc Injectors
255lph Fuel Pump
Log Manifold
DSMLink
HX35/40
24psi on pump gas
Cheap Wideband
Huge Front Mount
Blow-through MAF