Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how is the b2k4 with pds accuracy wise...speed wise...and reliability and efficency wise? is it worth getting?

·
Banned
1,260 Posts
^$P33D^ said:
how is the b2k4 with pds accuracy wise...speed wise...and reliability and efficency wise? is it worth getting?

Angel Speed
Ace
a4 Board
MasterTech FLY Conversion
All a4fly parts
evil rail on/off asa
68/3000 CarbonFiber tank
Halo B with Rip Drive and Victory Board

^^^^^^^^
jus keep that

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hah never going to trade that or lose it at all...im just looking for a back up and something to mess with...so how is it?

·
u sed the magic word! YAY
485 Posts
Overall, its a good gun. I only used it once. I use the BKO right now, thats nice too. B2k4 is good 4 a backup, but if ur gonna spend that much ( around $600) on the gun, it would be worth it just to get an impulse w/ an eye

EDIT: screw the impy

2,668 Posts
Bushies are the same thing a impulses, I just like bushy's more because of milling, oh and the eye is better. If you want a good back-up, they're good guns, with the right regs, barrel and a new board, they're nasty.

·
Registered
32 Posts
sakurai said:
Overall, its a good gun. I only used it once. I use the BKO right now, thats nice too. B2k4 is good 4 a backup, but if ur gonna spend that much ( around $600) on the gun, it would be worth it just to get an impulse w/ an eye
That was the dumbest thing I've ever heard. b2k4/PDS owns imp with eye

·
Registered
44 Posts
yes it does....no comparison

·
Registered
525 Posts
evilgenius said:
That was the dumbest thing I've ever heard. b2k4/PDS owns imp with eye
well they are similar, so it isnt the dumbest thing

but i guess its just a matter of preferance (like weasel has said), i used to like bushies better but theyre a lil on the expensive side now

·
Registered
32 Posts
eFFect_wannabe said:
well they are similar, so it isnt the dumbest thing

but i guess its just a matter of preferance (like weasel has said), i used to like bushies better but theyre a lil on the expensive side now
& that is because of smart parts

·
485 Posts
Wow, thats a dumb thing i sed bout the impulse........ I just realized, i musta been tired or high when i sed that........

·
Registered
525 Posts
sakurai said:
Wow, thats a dumb thing i sed bout the impulse........ I just realized, i musta been tired or high when i sed that........
ok ur gay

u say that the impy is worth it and then u say that it isnt cuz ur afraid of stating ur opinion because someone else says that its dumb? thats ****ing stupid.

·
Registered
32 Posts
eFFect_wannabe said:
ok ur gay

u say that the impy is worth it and then u say that it isnt cuz ur afraid of stating ur opinion because someone else says that its dumb? thats ****ing stupid.
Ya & now you hope he'll change his mind back cuz you call him gay or what? He prolly just didn't put much thought into the first post (high/tired) & I must say it seems that way cuz the bushy is a lot better reguardless of the similarities.

·
Registered
525 Posts
evilgenius said:
Ya & now you hope he'll change his mind back cuz you call him gay or what? He prolly just didn't put much thought into the first post (high/tired) & I must say it seems that way cuz the bushy is a lot better reguardless of the similarities.
this isnt a matter of the two, its about standing up for ur opinion. i dont really care about the bushy vs impy thing.

·
Registered
32 Posts
eFFect_wannabe said:
this isnt a matter of the two, its about standing up for ur opinion. i dont really care about the bushy vs impy thing.
Well, if the people on this forum never change their mind about anything (this is called learning) then the forum is just another worthless chat room. Heck, you of all people should know what I'm talking about after all it wasn't so long ago that you were asking about the same two markers.

·
Registered
525 Posts
evilgenius said:
Well, if the people on this forum never change their mind about anything (this is called learning) then the forum is just another worthless chat room. Heck, you of all people should know what I'm talking about after all it wasn't so long ago that you were asking about the same two markers.
i know but now it doesnt matter to me, ive learned

·
485 Posts
sakurai said:
I changed my mind again about what i said. LOL;) just to piss u off.

·
485 Posts
lol (yes him does) BTW nice grammar evilgenius. Like Tarzan. o well, i had my laff 4 the day......

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i like imps better, i've shot both, and i just prefer an imp but only with a blade trigger i hate double triggers with passion

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Impulse is better. It is made by a better company. Smart Parts is a very good company with very good support. And Impulses have WAS available.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts