Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am finally Back, dont know if any one cares. In the events of my life I have lost a home loan and bought an RV for my family to live in. The best thig is that some over bearing land lord can't tell me I can't live in my house.......... but any way, I finally have the net so I can sit in the lounge and, well do what I am doing now........lol HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I have just found tis place in 05 so well here I am, count the time I have been on the net..... well 1997 is just a later adjustment, sorry if I am older than the net, heck I can remember appler II computer playing oregon trail..........PBF wasnt around then if it was I would have been a member...........

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
darkdragon said:
Well I have just found tis place in 05 so well here I am, count the time I have been on the net..... well 1997 is just a later adjustment, sorry if I am older than the net, heck I can remember appler II computer playing oregon trail..........PBF wasnt around then if it was I would have been a member...........
im only 18 and i remember oregon trail on the old apple comps lol

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
The first website I ever went to was nick.com

Then yahoo, with all it's pedophiles... THen it all went downhill from there.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Alpha said:
My dad had me on the net at the age of 5. Which was 94.

I remember this awesome website with a ton of military aircraft images.
not alone. i remember my first computer.

i didnt even own it, my mom borrowed it from her school to use to type IEP reports online. didnt get one until my dad actually STOLE one from work haha. it was a macintosh computer. it sucked ass cause the onyl game i was ever able to play was this Alladin game with puzzles and ****. then i remember on AOL i downloaded the Warcraft Demo and played those 3 levels over and over and over. then finally years later i got a PC, which blew ass. and somehow i have a computer faster than all my friends

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
yup... oregon trail... we all had a time with that earlier this year with the apple emulator...mmm memories.

i cant remember when i first got net... but ive been on computers since i was 4... and that was on a Quantex.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
darkdragon said:

I'm lmao since that's how I met my husband 10 yrs ago. and I've got 5 yrs on you, if your profile has your correct birthdate on it.

oh yea, welcome back, I guess.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I was 5

I remember having a program called Kid Desk on a DOS computer. played games like Number Munchers and stuff. i was in like 2nd grade when Oregon tail was the shizz.

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
tippmannbeast said:
I was 5

I remember having a program called Kid Desk on a DOS computer. played games like Number Munchers and stuff. i was in like 2nd grade when Oregon tail was the shizz.
QFT, same age, and also played the same games. I loved computer day in school.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
yeahh man
prime numbers were hard.
Those were hard days back in the day... dying from Dysentary one day, getting eaten chasing the number 24... etc.

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
I remember at school we started with the olllld Macs then went to the colored iMacs (which were like the coolest thing back then and we got them in like 6th grade) then the Dells which suck, but I'm a Mac guy so my opinion doesn't matter when it comes to PC's.

But yeah the ORIGINAL Oregon Trails (the story one) was awesome. I'd always spend my money on guns lol. Number Crunchers was fun too. Anyone remember the really old typing program? Once you completed a level you got to play math bowling or something. I always cheated and typed "djkfhgjdfhgd" and hit enter :tup

1 - 20 of 24 Posts