Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i left for maine, usa on friday stayed till tuesday morning left at 3 in the morning and its a 12 hour drive back to where i live i just got back and my back is killing me but it was worth it i had a great time and the beaches are ****ing awesome i go every summer but this year was the best sunny weather all throughout

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Cool, welcome back. The drive to maine always sucks. I went from vermont to the top of maine, 12 hour drive.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Maine kicks ass. Where did you go? I live in ellsworth. 70% forest rocks. You guys should do some hunting or fourwheeling, we got plenty of dirt roads to rip up.

·
Registered
509 Posts
It takes me 16 hours to get to maine from here but that is only to bangor, not all the way to the top.

Bar harbers lobster places have the best ****ing lobster ever.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Zeruel said:
Maine kicks ass. Where did you go? I live in ellsworth. 70% forest rocks. You guys should do some hunting or fourwheeling, we got plenty of dirt roads to rip up.

+1..im from rocklandand by the way rockland kicks everyones butt bub.

·
PBaholic #14
1,553 Posts
Heyy... Houlton isnt anything to sneeze at either thumup:

Maine can be pretty cool... but I hate living here.. theirs nothing to do in this small town :(

·
Registered
920 Posts
Maine's only problem is that there isnt much to do if you dont have transportation and expensive toys. But I really liek living here. I very much enjoy going out into my back yard and shooting deer.

BTW: Lobster prices in Florida are rediculous. I went there for christmas and 1 Lobster was $20 bucks. I was like wtf? I get it for a 3 bucks a pound, that better be a damn big lobster.

Oh yea, and Ellsworth>you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts