Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry for my absence.

Just got back mrom Minnesota, we went there for Mall of America. The place is pretty ****ing big. went to every store, every floor, the aquarium and every ride in the carnival/amusment park. It took a long time just to walk around the store, it took about 15 hours to do it all, that is stopping by stores in all. Theres about 7 or 8 floors. It looks like a giant ant farm. For some reason on friday the place was about 60% hindu.....dont ask. Has anyone ever been to the mall of america?

did I miss anythihng here on pbf while i was gone?

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dhill0413 said:
you missed lots of whiny threads.
im having trouble deciding if that's good or bad.

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
OMG SHOPPING!!! YEYYYY!!!

but uh, its a good thing u missed the threads. there is one sad thread worth reading and i think your not good for generalizing all the "whiny" treads...u guys know which one im taking about. PM me for it.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
lollerskates

im glad you had fun, i honestly cant stand being at the mall more than a couple of hours

O

·
0 Posts
I find no point in going to the mall. No stores of interest except the occasional video game shop.

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i only liked it cuz there was a sale on paint 8$ for 500 Evil.

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha, ya im cool that way :p

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
jesus guys get off his back. he just said he went to the moa....not something to flip out over.

I live in iowa and go up when I need clothes. mainly just go into zummies. I think its only 5 levels maybe even only 4 not 8. but its huge. the rotunda with the shops around it is bigger than most malls but thats only about 1/4 the mall

saw cky preform while the element skate team skated. also happened to be there while ashlee simpson was singing...so many screaming little girls I almost killed myself.

if you saw viva la bam where vito and dad went to rock star training they had it in the rotunda of the moa...seems small in the video.

Ill be in minneapolis on sunday for a him concert so I guess you just missed me?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts