Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
No user title
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys. I started playing paintball in 2001 and I would play on a field behind my friend's house that we built about 2-3 times a month. For various reasons (I won't get into those), I stopped playing about 2 years ago. Now, I'm in college and one of my floormates was trying to get people together for a scenario game. So, I gather all of my stuff from my house and played for the first time in 2 years last weekend. I forgot how much of a rush a game is and fun it could be. I just wanted to say that it's good to be back on the field playing paintball again. This is also my return to the forums here. I've been gone for so long that I don't know most of you and most of you don't know me. I guess this is my "I'm new here" thread. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum (stories, maybe?) and that's it's sort of a ramble. I'm just a little excited to be back.

·
Registered
137 Posts
wel im about the same story

i know how that goes you get busy and u cant seem to find the time but as the others said glad to have u back and keep playing

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
burghy said:
i know how that goes you get busy and u cant seem to find the time but as the others said glad to have u back and keep playing
lets not talk about losing time. Weather and schoolwork have combined to keep my ass indoors.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Good to see someone coming back, gotta love the rush!

·
Registered
137 Posts
well the rush brings them back

just rush of knwo about the so called safe danger of paint is the only rush i live for

1 - 10 of 10 Posts