Discussion Starter #1

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
haha seen it

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
ahhaa. i had seen the stairway to heaven b4, but not the others. the beatles one freaked me out, especially the kiss kiss kiss thing, seeing as how that is lennons wife singing...

those are all great.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Oh and for anyone who doubts these, try doing it yourself. I wasn't sure about the validity of Zeppelin's Stairway when I first heard it backwards, so I edited my own copy of the song, reversed it using the sound recorder, and sure enough - same exact thing.

-Jin

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
Jinjiro said:
Oh and for anyone who doubts these, try doing it yourself. I wasn't sure about the validity of Zeppelin's Stairway when I first heard it backwards, so I edited my own copy of the song, reversed it using the sound recorder, and sure enough - same exact thing.

-Jin
Thats what I did on a bunch of them and they all worked. Most of them are coincedence. and like Badinflewence said, you can't understand half of them unless you read the lyrics...so really its all in your mind. But a few are real.

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Jinjiro said:
Old, but whatever. Most of those are just coincidences. The Stairway one is definitely a coincidence. When Plant found out about it he was just as suprised as everyone else.

-Jin
wow its amazing to me that you can have the so clearly and so long yet it was coincidence. o well you might be right but i think they did it on purpose

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
^ in other words it sounds like he's trippin when he says it...

the beatles one where he says the thing about paul sounds hilarous because of the tone he says it in.

brittney spears is just F'in hilarious for the sheer irony of it...

i think that the pink floyd one was 100% intentional, its just too clear. i think that they had them say that, then the studio added some mixing to it then put it backwards in the song.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts