·
Registered
360 Posts
have you ever shot bottle rockets out of pipes at people. good times

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No doubt, that stuff is like 20 bucks a pound. So much for playing PB this week.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll get more up once my friend hooks me up.

Best secret on the planet, boy scout friends can hook you up with any explosives on teh planet.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Me and my Friend did this one awesome thing once
Oh yeah....
We duct taped Bottle Rockets to Arrows and Pointed them at a Sharp Angle, Pulled Back, The other guy lit it and -Swoom- -Pfff- -Bam-
I got one to Blow like two feet from the ground...That was pretty cool

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
wow wait till new years when my rrom becomes a bomb factory. i will have some good pics then

flash powder is where its at

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
ooo hel ya this reminds me i have bout 100 packs of firecrackers some how i will geta vid on the internet fun fun.

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
I made a giant one out of I think it was like 10 or 12 roman candles. It blew up pretty well. I also remember my favorite one was some night I made a sparkler bomb, and one of the sparklers shot through the air as it was sparkling, making like a perfect arc. It was awesome, best thing that ever happened in my life.

·
12,110 Posts
olddfatbulldog said:
No doubt, that stuff is like 20 bucks a pound. So much for playing PB this week.
What was it?? ANFOS? I've had some good times, but no pics. I'm trying to get a video up. We went into a stone room underground in a civil war fort.. And literally lit the walls on fire.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
It's funny to shoot the sparking roman candles (the big 15 $ ones the are like gattling cannons) at squirels.... lol Nice mushroom cloud.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm going to try some stuff in a trench I made today once I get more hooked up...teeheehee.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts