Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is my speedball field its 160' tape to tape and 60' wide let me know what you guys think of it even though they are just pictures. Oh yeah and dont you just love our deadbox that is off to the right side :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
yo man thats in your backyard? thats so awesome, i wish i had enough room for that but than my dog would have no wehre to run 0? meh.... o well good for u, have fun

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nothin really falls over causethe barrels are weighted down and then they have wedges on the sides to keep them from rolling... and the bunkers a held up by a couple 6 foot post and then we zip tied the post to the ply wood its work for a year now and over a few field changes

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey im interested in seein the backyard speedball field but there are no pictures. Apparently at some point in time there were because you have replies regarding the pictures but i no longer see pics or a link to them.

·
Registered
50 Posts
maybe you turned the view pictures setting off in your profile?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nitro like 15 mins away at my local field i dont play a lot at my field , cause my local field gives us a killer deal (mini sponsorship) so sup air is basically what i play now i only run drills at my field but atleast its there

1 - 20 of 29 Posts