Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so its a saturday afternoon and me and my buds usually go paintballing in my back yard. we have a field, followed by some woods, a river, more woods, and a nother field. overall we are looking at about a 500 (prolly bigger since it is longer than wide) square yard playing field, (i know, its a big back yard, but its the truth, lol) :tup its what we usually play on. i was just wondering what kind of places you guys usually play at on your own or what kind of games you would play in this type of area with fields, woods, and a river. (i can post some pics if you would like, or maybe you would post pics of where you play woodsball.

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
I have a couple acres in my backyard that I ball in. Also we just found a boat load of government land that we're going to start playing on during the weekends. Those places are pretty much closed once Friday is over so no one will bother us.

- Brian

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Outdoor Adventures in Bowie Maryland.
And when not there at the 5-10 acres behind my house or the 6 acres behind my friends house.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I dont have a fancy wooded backyard but thankfully I do live in Wyoming where the trees and open state land are all over thtas where I play. We have a couple guys up here that own land but most of them dedicate it to speedball..

·
Registered
30 Posts
me and my friends cleared some county property out here in florida( which is illegal) and we turned it into a speedball course but it is in the middle of woods

·
Registered
222 Posts
We play in my cousins backyard. It has a really good setup. two halves of woods seperated by a river and its quite hilly and filled with brush which will usually cover you from oncoming paint

·
Registered
47 Posts
I play at Valley Paintball in Sabin MN. It's currently 26 acres of wooded area with a part in the middle that has been converted to a kind of ghetto speedball course. They have access to another 16 acres of land, but they need to build some bridges to cross the river that separates the two sections.

·
Registered
63 Posts
We play in my grandparents woods. There is a big hill which makes for a pretty good D day scenario (think beach landings)

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
we play in this lot behind my friends house about 3-5 acres and this place that my friends drunk uncle ownsabout 2acres and my neighbors back yard its about 3 acres

·
Dont Steal My Avvy
329 Posts
we just play in the woods and there is a trailer there

but its not to fun to get stuck in there when someone is coming in...(scary times)

:hug:

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
ok, yea I’m in Florida where it is city everywhere, so me and 3 other friends cleared out about 200 feet of area and set up bunkers on county ground, like Sykoticskillz13 said this is illegal, and at one point I had another field set up and some 50+ people knew about it and helped build it and played there on weekends, weekdays, and all points of the week until somebody stole a few pieces of board and put it up… the police told us we had to take it down, im not upset the police told us to take it down though, I was upset the guy stole the board… anyway now we have a smaller field which like last time seems more like speedball than woodsball, but still in the forest… but that’s where me and my locals play weekdays… weekends are dedicated to speedball for my team on actual speedball fields. and Bbroctondanimal, that place looks pretty cool.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts