Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Whats bacon?

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
...um....urm...a lil' off topic for a PAINTBALL forum, but bacon is good, but flapjacks PWN

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How so? Bacon u can eat ne time u want. But flapjacks u need a pan AND butter AND syrup, AND a fork. And with eating flapjacks...u also need to have eggs and bacon along with it. So bacon is more versitile too. And its in t3h lounge.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Bacon is freakin awesome. It's so good. I prefer my bacon crispy, like right before it's about to be burnt. That's good bacon. I also like spicy bacon. Take regular bacon and put a bunch of Cayan pepper and red pepper corns and a bit of black pepper. Mmm, that's good bacon too. I usually eat about 3 or 4 times the recommended serving size. So about 9-12 pieces.

Oh yeah, and this may sound nasty or just weird, but try cutting up bacon into bite size strips and having it on top of a bowl of white rice. This is best with spicy bacon. Sounds weird, tastes good. The spicy bacon and the plain white rice balance each other out and make it taste good.

-Jin

·
Registered
89 Posts
bacon is teh uberness and canadian bacon is good on pizza but regular bacon eggs patatoes and like 4 sandwiches with bacon eggs, and patatoes mixed into a toast sandwich is the bomb... ne 1 try vanilla wafers with butter on them it uber too

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dood...french toast is awsome...so are pancakes...man...u've sucked too much flesh to appriciate ne other non-flesh item. Truly a sad event.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts