Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, this is going to be long
First, I run out of ciggarettes. Then, later, I decide to smoke the only cig in the house, my old, 2 month old, marborol menthol lights. Half way, I got sick because it's stale as hell. Anyways, a long ass time after, my step mom pulls up. I ran around for 10 minutes cleaning. So I get in the car, and I had to ask her to buy me cigs, so when I asked her to buy me cigs, I was so nervous because my 2 little sisters were in the car and I stuttered when I asked her, to I had to repeat it. So later, I get a long lecture on how smoking is bad *even though she smokes* so then my dad comes home......

Do I hide the ciggarettes, or just leave them on the table, and c what he says. well he lectures me for 30 minutes on how i don't need to smoke salem blacks, I need to smoke "light ciggarettes"

Then, after a while, my lighter is dying and I know he bought me a zippo. So, it won't light, so I come up with a plan. I hinted around. I said "what kind of zippo do you have?" and he showed me. Then I told him bout my friends zippo. He FINALLY goes inside and gets it. I pulled it out of the case, and he told me he didn't fill it. So I go fill it........ boy, had to fight it since it was brand new.

Anyways, friday was just so crazy. I had others but I decided to keep it as short as possible.

·
Registered
912 Posts
you should not smoke... its bad :D

D

·
0 Posts
damn man... yeah smoking.. not too fun.. i was starting to get hooked on cigars.. like captian blacks and pom poms.. it wasnt a real addiction like cigs are.. it was like, i smoke them when i get drunk so i end up associating them with a good time.. so i want them to have a good time.... yeah.. damn psychology.. i want one now.. damn

·
Banned
794 Posts
thats cool that ur parents dont care much. If my parents found out that i smoke (i dont really smoke) it would be hell on earth

D

·
0 Posts
****ing sick.. ive never seen a girl dipping.. thank god.. thats horrible

dipping is Way worse then cigs too.. damn its nasty

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
D_Smalls said:
at least hes not a chick.. chicks smoking... SUCH a turn off
Yeah dude, When I first started my job, I saw this chick that works there, and I was like "Daaaaaammmmmnnnnn" so I start talkin to her and everything, then she goes on her break and goes outside, then coincidently I get my break right after her, so I'm like, "Hell yeah, time to go hit on that hottie" so I get out there, and she’s smoking! I was like "damn =( " We still flirt though, I just wouldn’t french her. :yum

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
wasn't it like once upon a time illegal for women to smoke in public? cuz that kind of seems like a good idea(in a non-sexist way)

It saves them from the things that cigarettes can potentially do to you(lung cancer and whatnot)
Saves them $5 a pack(In michigan atleast)...
Also, it keeps the hott ones hott.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
smoking is a big turnoff. no one my age that i know smokes though. at least doesnt smoke cigs. just pot and crap.

·
Registered
520 Posts
i think if your gonna do cigs, you mise will just smoke pot. Thats what i believe cause your puting like the same toxsins in your body you mise will smoke something will you do something

1 - 20 of 42 Posts