Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so my sister, her boyfriend, and their friend were going to an orthadonist appointment. On the way, my sister switched out The Doors tape with a Sublime tape. after that, all hell broke loose, zombies and all!! :eek:

Ok, so after the tape switchy thing, the car got all funny. When Matt (my sisters boyfriend) would floor the pedal, the car would only go like 15 mph. So they pulled into the orthodonist and Matt got his appointment.

Afterwards, while my Sister and Tanner (her friend) were geeking out at the arcade things (they were stoned :rolleyes: ) they got back in the car. It wouldnt go in reverse. So they tried slammin everything around, to no effect. Neutral time, get out and push *****es.

Once they got the car out, it would drive at like 10mph, all the way to the middle of the road :rolleyes: . So they pushed it all the way to K-Mart and chilled there. While chilling, Matt tried calling his mother. Wow, wouldnt you know it, his phone died.

So, they went into K-Mart. When they walked in, they saw a big poster of Jim Morrison....creepy. Im not sure how they contacted Matt's mom, But when she picked them up, on the radio was "riders on the storm" by The Doors....creepy.

Then when my sister got home, she learned that for the next 2 or so weeks, me and her have to stay at our grandparents. That means total isolation.

And tomorrow, my sister and I have to walk to school in the morning until the car is fixed.

Jim Morrison you did a bad thing. shame on you (dont hurt me)

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Sublime's a dead band. I have trouble figuring out why people listen to their music... It must be for the same reason old people listen to badly-recorded country-ish crap.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts