Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well me and this kid go back since second grade. at the time my parents split up and my brother startin pushin drugs and his mom just died and his dad became a major alcoholic. so we bonded instantly. we looked out for eachother because we had nobody else. we looked at his older brother as our father and respected him more then anyone in our family. he was our role model. well he just shipped off to iraq. i dont think he really knew what he was getting himself into and we all knew that he was going to regret it. so now my friends drunk ass dad is beating him more then ever and i get calls all the time asking to spend the night at my place because of it. just 10 min ago i got a call from his older brother. he just told me that if he doesnt make it out of there i gotta make sure josh does ok. hearing that from him just tore me in half because if that family loses that kid its game over. they wont be able to handle another loss. i watched my best friend jump in his moms casket holding his mom in the middle of the priests prayer at the age of 6. i dont think i can witness that again.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
dude, you need to get that kid away from his father, or teach him to stand up for himself. up untill a certain age, i didnt fight back, but the first time my moms ex-boyfriend layed hands on me, i beat his ass. i think i hit him in the face really hard. he started whineing really bad (almost crying), but he was like a 57 year old wrinkly greek guy who smoked too many cigarettes in his day (he was really weak)

just tell him to invst in a mag lite :hug:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts