Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Bonnie or Charlie? I've been through 2 hurricanes Floyd in SC in 99 and Isabel here in Va last September. They suck ass. They do a sh*t ton of damage and be prepared for no power. Get a generator, no joke. Board up windows and just sit back watch the fun come to you. It's a trip that's for sure.

Hopefully this season they stay the hell away from VA. Alex that hit NC was too close for me already this summer.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
i always thought that dying by getting a pieve grass shot through my heart would be a cool way to go.

i know the chances are minimal of it happening, but go outside and see if you can die that way. and if you do, i needs pics or shens

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
MuddinPede_98C said:
Shoot paintballs at it and see what they do. :cool:
Lol, that'd be awesome if they like curved around and came back and gogged him. Or if they just kept going and going, and wind up nailing some people or houses a few miles away.

-Jin

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
That thing is up to 100 mph now? i thought it was onlyat 50 and still a tropical storm, guess i gotta board my windows up too, stupid sliding glass doors

·
Registered
250 Posts
Slip, im in clearwater. im right here with ya. Lets go Surfballin..Surf nice waves while shooting each other.. haha interesting new idea

1 - 20 of 51 Posts