Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gone..
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So before I left On my vacation I decided to pick up a couple bikes to cruise around on while I was there. So They show up etc.. and my friend starts to walk his out to the driveway and all of sudden his front dick brake just falls off. I thought no problem we can just put it right back on, but that wasnt the case. I pick up the bolt and check It out and there isnt even any threads on It! So Im kinda pissed and I think everything will be fine while were down there. Well we arrive and just go for a quick ride. While were going down a paved road not even that fast my friends pipe falls off. So I look for the bolts, but I cant find them. So we head back. We get to the camp and my bike just dies. I check around and everything seems fine, so I check out the Gas tank and theres no gas at all and before we went to go ride I filled the tank up. The problems go on and on througout the whole entire vacation. Badazztoyz = worst place on earth......... :mad:

and yes after the Brake fell off I checked all the bolts on both of the pocket bikes.

tl;dr: Blah Badazz Sucks..

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Jeez man...

Hit me up on aim I can help you get your bike fixed. Those pipes though are indeed ****ty!

http://www.davesmotors.com has HP parts really cheap.

Just go to the hardware store, get all new screws and nuts, and then loctite them. Thats what I did on my bike and it stayed together perfectly fine.

·
Gone..
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BadAzzToyz said:
Im very sorry to hear that you are having problems but these are cheap china bikes. Silencers breaking happens on almost every single bike, ive never seen a front disc just fall off like that, you said you checked the bolts were they loose or broke or? Where does the gas tank leak at?
They Could of atleast told me this before.....

Thanks Nick But I need more then Daves Motors has I might just get a whole new engine because I belive Its only a 33 cc and Not a 49 Like badazz said....

·
Gone..
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You Make It sound like a Great bike In the review and that Its the best thing ever!!

Atleast tell the truth In your reviews and saying something that isnt true!!

I need my Money back or the money for a new bike atleast......

I sent a Email back to them....

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
It should say on the engine how big it is.

Never heard of a 33. The 47cc is actually a 39cc though.

Post pics of your bike and I might be able to help you out more.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
IMPULSEMAN101 said:
and my friend starts to walk his out to the driveway and all of sudden his front dick brake just falls off.
ouch, poor guy. I hope my dick brake never falls off ;0

1 - 8 of 8 Posts