Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey.

I have a problem. I have just bought a TIPPMANN A5, and the balls break almost all the time.
Does anybody know what I'll have to do? I use KILLABEEZ.

Thanks

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Usually the only time an A-5 blends is when the paint is really bad and the person has never chronoed it. The squishy paddles i've thought of as a waste of an upgrade.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Not at all, they fix your cyclones problems and increase it's ROF from what I have read on reviews of them. If it's TechT more then likely it is gonna be legit.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I thight it was around 13-15, sure it's that high?

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
I'm pretty sure... I've seen an E-griped A-5 that had a sear go bad in it and that thing was shooting as fast as the marker could cycle (because the sear quit catching) and the cyclone was keeping right up. It was pretty crazy actually. It had to be up around 18 bps.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
well, with ALL the TechT upgrades, you can apparently reach 23 bps (Q.E.P.H. with all that good stuff)

just a suggestion on the squishy paddles anyways, not a bog fan of Tippmanns, and I hear good things bout them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
buy squishy paddles, better paint and maybe a new barrel and turn ur velocity down

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Squishy paddles are supposed to completely kill the paint chopping problem so if I had one I'd buy them right away. problem.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts