Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Now that this thread is in the right place....

I play at Full throttle paintball and EPIK. Note that at full throttle im usually doin the team practice.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Sometimes run basic snapshooting drills and other basic drills at Orlando Paintball during the week at nights, the airball field isn't set-up for anything more than a few drills though IMO. The props don't stay inflated and the ground is not conducive to sliding. :(

Play Sunday mornings at Hypersports a lot, sometimes Gator Paintball as well. Don't play at Epik too much because the fields are not all that great either. Had one guy bust up his leg pretty bad sliding into a prop because of a stake in the ground.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I play at Orlando Paintball saturday nights, they have byop tue nights 8-12pm so I may check that out next tue, not sure.

I play at Hypersportspark on saturdays if I can get them off, am trying to get out there sundays though.

I hear Orlando Paintball is going to get a new X-ball field, cant remmber what field the "Chemical Warfare" game (aka waste-of-paint) is played on (D?), but they said half of that field is dissapearing and the X-ball field will go there...one of the refs told me this...but I don't know if this was just an idea or if it's really happening, hear the owner is coming in town for this...anybody else have anymore info on this?

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
telequao said:
I play at Orlando Paintball saturday nights, they have byop tue nights 8-12pm so I may check that out next tue, not sure.

I play at Hypersportspark on saturdays if I can get them off, am trying to get out there sundays though.

I hear Orlando Paintball is going to get a new X-ball field, cant remmber what field the "Chemical Warfare" game (aka waste-of-paint) is played on (D?), but they said half of that field is dissapearing and the X-ball field will go there...one of the refs told me this...but I don't know if this was just an idea or if it's really happening, hear the owner is coming in town for this...anybody else have anymore info on this?
OP is the only place I go, need to go to hypersports, but yea thats sounds cool about the xball thing, hope they do it.

·
Registered
188 Posts
seriously you need to go to hypersports...I started at OP last dec and had been going every other weekend, (every weekend some months) and when I found out about HSP I wanted to go there so bad, it was like a month or so before I was finally able to make it out there, and it was well worth it, around 45-47 for draxxus rec sport/blaze, nice grass..........better refs...I go to HSP when I can, I cant wait till they get the lights up and running, would like to go there during the weekdays when I can't get weekends off

·
Banned
651 Posts
I dont know though, this sucks with a teammate down. I have to get the rest of the team to go. if not we try the next weekend. its hard because one of my main teammates went to missouri so I have to get the not so active teammembers to play

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
telequao said:
I play
Yeah Spiros is supposed to be grading and leveling Field D starting Monday and putting out a 10-man airball field. Originally he was going to have some prfessionals do the ground work, but as cheap as he is he changed it to him and a few buddies from Canada coming down to do it themselves. Plus originally he was going to lay sod down, but he changed that to seed and he isn't planning to let the field go unused for the 6-8 weeks so the grass can take hold, he wants it done (from the time they dismantle D until they start running games on it in 2 weeks) so you know the field will still be ****ty. I don't think, unless he stops being a cheapskate, they will ever be able to compete against HSP when it comes to field quality.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts