Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this because my guns velocity is to high, or is it the barrel. I was shotting the crappy paint that comes with the Wal-Mart pods.

·
Registered
292 Posts
yea man. Its weird because I did the paint to barrel match with my friends gun that he jsut got and that **** fell right through. It stayed in thee once tho. Well the point is...the balls curve.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pfff, you get up outve the computer chair and do it.

I dont use water, I shove a paper towel through it with a stick thing.

·
Registered
47 Posts
*sigh* and i thought i was the ghetto lazy russian...but that beats it, if your using the stock barrel it's because the the barrel, buy a teardrop or all american (both work well, all american cleans out easier after a break.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
the paintball is supposed to get stuck in 3 spots on the barrel and if the ball is too small it well cause it to swerve like you said. make sure the balls arent to big though. pbn has a barrel to paint chart that tells you what paintballs fit which barrel so that will also help you out

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
i think it is supposed to be both ends a little ways in and in the middle. if it gets stuck like it it supposed to u can try to blow the ball out also and if it comes out easily then its fine. but if u need to blow pretty hard then its too big. i think all barrels and paintball should be the same size. anyone know why there not

·
Registered
47 Posts
Both ends don't work, the front end of the barrel is usually always bigger than the back, just put it in the back and if it fits around the diameter of the ball then its good, give it a blow and it should go through easily.

·
Registered
256 Posts
ChaosTheory said:
i think all barrels and paintball should be the same size. anyone know why there not

That's a good point.

the only reason i can think of it marketing; product differentiation. It also generates more revenue when people have to start buying different barrels for different paint etc.

those sneaky bastards. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
47 Posts
thats why you just buy a multi bore barrel kit, solves that problem very easily, no money, go for empire 4 piece or 7 piece, or if you have money, go with the Evil Pipe (Don't take freak...the inserts are a pain and the pipe looks much much better imo)

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I dont plan to own my spyder for ever, so i'm just buying a teardrop. The lady who sells me paintball stuff, is selling one for 55, so i'm looking on the net. Or is that a good price?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts