Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a bank right down the road from me got robbed today. imagine how much paintball stuff u could buy if u robbed a bank

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
..Alot of paintball stuff. I remember a couple of years a go, a bank got robbed like 1/2 mile away from me.

·
Registered
56 Posts
you couldn't buy that much, because you'd get caught. Don't think optimistically, think realistically.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
u could prob do without getting caught like if u park ur car a little bit away then just walk in with mask on rob it walk threw woods to car drive away to airport the fly somewhere else. there was that one lady who robbed 7 banks and didnt get caught unitll she got a parking ticket after the 7th bank

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
coreyc said:
a bank right down the road from me got robbed today. imagine how much paintball stuff u could buy if u robbed a bank
why rob a bank to get money for paintball stuff, when you can just rob a paintball store:rolleyes:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
would rather have like 30,000+ thousand then a few cockers and angels also depends how much money bank has at that time. im never gonna atcually rob a bank

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
Re: Re: bank robbed

NYY said:
why rob a bank to get money for paintball stuff, when you can just rob a paintball store:rolleyes:
Good thinking NYY.:rolleyes:
You know I hope they get caught. If they want money the should win the lotto!

~KidPaintball~

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if i won one of those like 70 million dollar lotos i would buy like 10 extra angels and cockers for my friends to use at my personal feild

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Last year an Arby's near me got robbed, and My friend, and I were walking around like on the other block, and this cop came up to us, and asked if we saw a black man run through here, and we were like nope. Then we jumped on our bikes, and tried looking for the douche, no luck though.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
my friends dad has a pharmacy with marijuana, cocaine, oxycontin, ect, and they have attempted robberies around twice week. They got some kickass security there though, so no one ever gets anything

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
Re: Re: bank robbed

NYY said:
If you rob a bank and pay for the stuff, you can support your local paintball store. Banks have too much money, they need some of it taken off of their hands. :p

·
Registered
561 Posts
you guys remeber the robbery of the Bank of America in north hollywood? where two guys heavily armed and armored? I watched a full length movie that was based on it. It was awsome they would show the movie but when they went to the news it was the actual news footage. I didn't know this but the one that walked off on his own shoot himself in the head I thought a cop shot him

·
Registered
220 Posts
yea i saw that movie too the bank has never been robbed here and i think only one person was ever murder in the whole time of the town the town cop hasnt had to do anything ever lol it would probly be easy to rob the bank here but all the red necks with guns around here they would hunt your a$$ down to get their money back lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts