Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*** All the banned people, leave this thread alone, don't flame **

What's the use of banning people if your not going to enforce it?

There are a bunch of people who have come back from banned names, everyone knows. People like sab are ok. They are cool, and that's understandable. But some people, especially recentley, are banned jerks. Not going to mention any names when we're talking negative. On the other hand, Duracell apologized, and that's cool. I could see letting him stay under his new name.

Some people that have come back are nubs, don't help the forum at all, flame, and are just jerks in general. They openly hate PBF, and just sit around flaming. I wanna keep this clean. I'll delete it if people start flaming.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've said it twice this night, go drink some bleach.

It's not some major problem, but the banned jerks should stay away.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
i get this feeling "cube" falls into the category mentioned in your post. (think qube)

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Exactly. You go by person to person basis. qube was ok to let back in. But some aren't.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
and the jayhawk pic. (did he do the spinner? if not, he could probably get back by apologizing or something...)

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
i think kirkysboy was banned because of his avatar, shouldnt have been banned for that imo, but that might not have been what he got banned for

and just wondering, i saw that warrior and movingtarget still have banned usertitles, are you sure they arent banned anymore?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dhill, give us some insight into why this is so stupid.

EDIT for qube: Go play russian roulette with a 12 gauge. Like it?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
ohhhh, sorry my bad, my bad, misread i guess, and yes, some of them who got banned shuod be brought back imo, warrior, movingtarget, qube, stump, prob more, but yea, thats just what i think, its up to them to talk to duo and the admins

EDIT: barber, is your usertitle cause of the ratm song? cause if so thats wicked, such a good song

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
what would we be showing if we brought back all these banned users? that you can just post inapropriate images on this forum, and just apologize and there will be no reprocussions? Or that you can flame people and spam and have it be ok? Its really no matter to them if they can just get a new username. So why does it matter. They were banned for a reason (cept 2ffu) and people need to know that.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts