Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to buy a barrel for my tippmann 98 and i was wondering if i should get a 12" or 14"? other suggestions in length or brand are more than welcome.

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
Stick with a 14" until you can answer what length of barrel you need on your own. As a general rule the barrel needs to fit the position you're playing.

Things to know:
No barrel is more accurate than another.
No barrel shoots farther than another barrel.
There is no such thing as sniping or being a sniper.

·
Registered
93 Posts
not true, there are barrels that are more accurate than other, especially when you change bore size, as far as barrels shooting farther than others all i need to say is FLATLINE....dont bother owning a tippmann if you arent going to get a FLATLINE. Finally, sniper...in paintball...lol...i agree.

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
*Heavy sigh*

·
No. Boston balla
502 Posts
^whats your reasoning? if it makes balls fly further, but not break what is the point of it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
not only further but flatter as well,hense the name FLATline.....as long as you have your velocity adjusted correctly balls will break, I have never had any issues with balls not breaking. Anyway, you dont get a flatline to try to pick people off from 200ft away, you get it so you do not have to try to arch your shots and compensate for them. In the hands of the right player a tippmann with a flatline in a LEGIT woodsball gun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts