Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i was just wondering if i started making barrel bags and embroiding em would people buy em?Would i get in trouble for selling em here? and how much would people pay for em?
Thanks
Tj

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
theyed be made of a cushony fabric and sewed ito a bag wit a velco top. It wont be a crappy sock lol and i could try to find a fabric someone wanted maybe like soccer ball fabric and stuff. Maybe even a paintball like fabric if i could find any

·
Registered
470 Posts
why dont u try making one and then try to shoot into it and see if it works, THEN u can start putting desingns and actually post them for the public to see

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
godzillah8r033 said:
why dont u try making one and then try to shoot into it and see if it works, THEN u can start putting desingns and actually post them for the public to see
thought you were banned....

what he said :dodgy:

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
id do custom barrel bags (bags to hold ur barrel not cover it) where u can request a certain fabric and sumthing u want embroided on it.

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
lol my gun holds my barrel and the ones i dont use go on my bed so i dont really need a barrel bag might work though :tup:

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
well..its not such a bad idea, especially if you take a few barrels with you...you should make it out of suede...or something like that...

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if i did make sum they wouldnt be to much maybe around 10 shipped depending on material, designs, and embroiding u order.

edit: oh and the size u need the bag to be. if u had like a 21 inch barrel which isnt common it would cost more then if u had a 14 inch barrel

1 - 13 of 13 Posts