Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before everyone freaks out and tells me to search, I will say that I did and all it yielded were people selling their 98.

That being said, I am looking to buy a 98 custom pro platinum edition. They are relatively cheap by themselves online and this is my second gun so I don't need the whole package that comes with it so I will just buy the gun by itself. I know that the pro comes with the 11" upgraded barrel, but I am still wanting a different one. If I end up liking the stock one I will just let my friend by the new one off of me. I have read that for the price the J&J ceramic barrels are great. A couple other websites have been really big on the lapco bigshot line. I am also aware that the flatline is a great addition, but where I play I don't really need the extra distance and I am not sure I want to drop the extra money. If there any other barrels I should be aware of please let me know. Just wondering what's the best option.

Also, how would I set my gun up for compressed air? The tippmann website says the gun is ready for it, but my friend said he thought that you needed an adapter for the air compressor so that you could fill the tank. Is this even a good route to take? BTW I don't play competively at all. I play with a group of about ten friends in a small course we set up. Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
I will sell you my flatline for $40 or whatever you think is a fair price. it really does add a lot of extra range. I dont know how much shipping would be though. Pm me or email me for pics at [email protected]
Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts