1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
356 Posts
Of your listed choices the J&J and CP would be my top options. J&Js are usually .689 bore, but the CP can be found in different bores, depending on what paint you usually shoot. As for a Freak kit, they are good if you use various paint and would like to match paint to barrel bore, but this is not crucial. And, I would recommend the Powerlyte Scepter kit over the Freak due to craftsmanship and locking inserts. BTW, you asked for a "cheap barrel" and neither kit is cheap.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The JJ is ceramic with a teflon coating that allows you to shoot through breaks. It is a lot more accurate than the stock barrel and may be a bit lighter. My brother has one on his 04 vert cocker and I have one on my AGD tac 1. We both really like them. It is totally worth the money.

·
Registered
38 Posts
That's the one. Mines the 14 in. and it works really well. I wouldnt go any longer than 14 tho.

·
Registered
85 Posts
thanks a bunch
but woo paintballing is expensive as HELL
getting small things like a barrel and tank cover and other things, all adds up
just getting a decent gun like 200$ doesnt sound like much but when i hear all these things to get it adds to 700 lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
For serious, I just bought a sweet deadlywind fibur barrel system so I can get a little more accuracy, and that was a pretty penny. Its a good thing paintballing is as fun as it is. Otherwise Id feel a lot worse shelling out so much cash for stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts