Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Some do some don't. My matchstik does. Some barrel kits only come with one front but you can buy others seperately.

Ultralites are nice but pricey. My matchstik is good but it doesn't shoot through breaks well.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
That's not exactly the reason for a kit, but in a lot of them, you have the ability to make it either 12, 14, 16in, etc.

The reason for a kit is so the barrel has different bore sizes to matchup with what paint you are using. This is the main factor in determining your accuracy, basically. Kits would include barrel backs, one piece barrels, or inserts which have different all have different bore sizes.

Personally, I like the Dye Ultralight Kit (not sold as a kit but parts can all be bought seperately), Stiffi Switch, Powerlyte Scepter, Custom Products, Mac Dev Matchstik, and the Sly.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
You sound like you just want to have different lengthed barrels?

Basically, any company that makes a two piece barrel will make different lengthed fronts for them. So, that pretty much includes every barrel kit.

·
Well hell yeah it's Tomba
3,503 Posts
dont worry about leangth too much depends what u play get a barrel according. i use to play back, but now im more mid and by the end of the game im way up front and in the snake. i use a 16 inch everywhere in the back and front. my main front guys all use 16 inches for the most part too.

oh a lot of us use 16. UL's(2 peice) and 16 inch freak kits(2 peice)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts