Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,

i have a 98c and i just bought some paintballs. I put the paintballs in my 14" progessive barrel, and some of the paintballs would come out easily. I was wondering if this was normal.

another thing, do you guys think a 14" progressive barrel is good. or should i get another one. My local paintball shop is selling an all american barrel for $80, is this a good deal. or should i just keep the pro...

i also want to buy an RT, but i heard they can get messed up if it rains.

thanks

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
id keep the progressive...thats what i use and i love it. yes, some paintballs will roll through but if the majority of them stick just a bit...thats a good thing. if i had the cash id get an rt, ive never heard of them getting messed up if it rains, and why would u be playing in the rain anyways?

·
Registered
129 Posts
all balls are different sizes, thats why some fall out of your barrel.

i dont see why the RT would have problems in the rain considering there is nothing electronic. ive never had a problem.

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
DoubleO said:
i also want to buy an RT, but i heard they can get messed up if it rains.

I have played in the pouring rain, in the snow, and have fallin into a creak while playing. And my RT kept on kicking. But the E-grip would not sirive the same though

·
Registered
9 Posts
I personally would not go for the 14" progressive for profille reasons mainly. When your in the woods and you dont have that 14" tucked in, your basically sending a red flag to anyone close enough to see it. I opted for the 12" Lapco A-5 Barrel and I have been very impressed by its preformance. Also, you may wanna check out Skapunkin's sig, hes got a new barrel thats working great for his 98c. peace out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts