Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MODDER!!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, after seeing a few question on here like "what thread is this barrel" I am going to just help make things easier. This information is not mine, it was taken from the Docs Machine website (Doc's Machine). I am in no way taking credit for this, all the credit goes to "Doc"

Angel Threads

Autococker/Sniper-2 Threads

Automag Twist Lock

Blazer Slip Fit

Bushmaster Slip Fit

Cobra Threads

F1 Illustrator Threads

Indian Creek Designs Threads

Mega-Z Slip Fit

Mirage Slip Fit

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
I'm thinking you need his permission to post this. Until permission is granted you should limit the post to a URL and remove the images.

All images, graphics, text and photos Copyright 2003, Doc's Machine & Airsmith Services. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized duplication prohibited. I bet you're reading this hoping I wrote something funny, right?

·
Registered
25 Posts
yeah doc posted this on the intrenet but really wanted it kept secret..good thinking

its super helpfull info great find...imo

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
yeah doc posted this on the intrenet but really wanted it kept secret..good thinking

its super helpfull info great find...imo
I don't like your attitude. You seem to have missed it the first time so I'm going to post it again, this time in big huge ****ing letters.

"All images, graphics, text and photos Copyright 2003, Doc's Machine & Airsmith Services. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized duplication prohibited. I bet you're reading this hoping I wrote something funny, right?"

Now cut the ****.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts