Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, from which of these barrels do you think is the best one that I should use on my imagine? the max you can pick is two

Teardrop 12'/14'?
All american/freak 12/14"?
JnJ 12/14"
Progressive 12/14"

and any other barrels you consider?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Progressive but if you want cooler porting then the Teardrop. they are the same barrel only they look different.

I would say the all american is better but for price the progressive.

·
Registered
591 Posts
if you don't care about price get a barrel kit they will give you a great ball to barrel to match all the time. I am not sure if you know but that is mostly what determines accuracy ball to barrel match and with a barrel kit you can swich the backs so you have a great match all the time.

I think a good barrel kit would be the Evil Pipe kit but their like 150$. If not that maybe the empire one I have heard good things about those. theres the freak too but I won't comment on that one don't know enough about it.

·
Registered
591 Posts
onesikpup said:
out of those....teardrop is my least choice. i'd prob go AA......check out the evil driver, just like a pipe but its a onepiece.

I use an evil driver I would recomend that too I love mine

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
check it unimount is kinda like a drop, but it dont really drop. its something to mount youe asa/tank to.

a regulator is a good thing to have no matter what type of propellant you are using. it will help keep your airflow more consistant...and as we all know, consistancy = accuracy. id recommend the palmers stabilizer, its very co2 friendly and runs hpa like the best of them.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
another good cheap barrel to look into is a CP barrel, either 2 peice or one peice, both under 50 bucks. i have a CP two peice, and it works great.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
most barrels wouldnt get clogged up

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
okay good luck, hope you like it

·
Banned
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok, so when I went to one of my stores today I ended up getting the empire reloader and a empire barrel sleeve and two tubes of 140 and I ordered evil two pack harness.
then, I learned how to take apart my gun for oiling or anything.

and last but not least, I didn't know the ACS bolt is more then just less chopping but you don't need nay o-rings, and rare oiling needed, also in the stock spyder it takes that little star away in the front so theres more of an airflow, for consistency, so I might install the acs bolt tommorrow.

·
Registered
78 Posts
steveomonster said:
Ok, from which of these barrels do you think is the best one that I should use on my imagine? the max you can pick is two

Teardrop 12'/14'?
All american/freak 12/14"?
JnJ 12/14"
Progressive 12/14"

and any other barrels you consider?

you forgot the best.. cp one, 12 is "reccomended" but its all how you feel when you shoot, go to the store and try on a 12 and 14, how you feel is how you should go...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts