Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is question that's been seen many times before, I'm new to the forums.
First, I remember seeing a barrel to bore size match chart one day, but I can't remember where I saw it, so if anybody knows, can you please post a link?

Second, I'm thinking of buying my friends '04 Vert feed cocker off of him sometime, and I'll need to upgrade the barrel. I'm a little short on cash so I was thinking of getting a J&J Ceramic or a Teardrop barrel. They seem to be inexpensive and solid. Can anybody give me any reccomendations of which one to get. And if you have any other barrels that are good and somewhat inexpensive... (I'll CONSIDER spending up to a hundred bucks on one)... let me know. I just want to shoot straight, and I don't want to be spending a lot of money finding the right paint for 'em. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
716 Posts
As for your barrel question, in the cheap category, a CP one piece is a GREAT choice... I'd pick it over the JJ Ceramic... If you wanna spend around 70, you can pick up an Evil Driver. I have one of these on my Spyder and it shoots great. Or if you wanna spend the whole 100, an Empire 4 piece (3 backs and one front) goes for about 99.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First off, thanks for all the replies, it helps a lot. Second, I've been looking around the net for sites that sell the Evil Driver barrel, but it only comes for the 98's, spyders, and pirhannas. Are they at all compatible with cockers? None of the sites even have the option of it. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.