Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a new barrel for my Ion, i was thinking about getting a freak cause it seems good (alot of people have it). But on the website they say nothing about the fitting of the barrel to an ion, just all the other guns. Do all smart parts have the same size then?

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do you know the inserts, i'm not very sure, theres lots to choose from >.<

·
Registered
186 Posts
I picked up a Lucky 15 barrel kit, and so far its f'in sweet...3 barrels, all 1 piece, 15in's

·
SpAcE GuNNa
273 Posts
prostock05 said:
or just get a dye ultralite
Get a Dye Ultralite! I highly reccomend it. Yes it is expensive for a barrel but it worth it!! The results will make you go like this.. :yikes That thing is deadly accurate you know what I mean.. :naughty

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Ultralites are good, but they will cost you $100

if you want a nice 2 piece barrel with great performance, i suggest going for the Custom Products 2 piece barrel for about $60, or a J&J barrel for nearly the same price.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I went with the Evil Pipe kit works great and looks really cool on the ION. I got it brand new for $112 great deal and no inserts to worry about like the freak. If you're interested email me I'll send you the link where I bought mine I'm sure he has more.

·
Registered
232 Posts
for an Ion a Progressive or a Teardrop(same thing) is great, unless your Ion is your main gun and your willing to invest $100 into barrels and other accesories go for a freak, but i would go for a progressive.

P.S. I'm one to talk about investing large amounts in an Ion, im probably gonna out a Kage body kit on it

·
Registered
334 Posts
Since accuracy is also dependent on consistency, you might want to upgrade your reg if your looking for better accuracy. I used a CP 2piece on my ego as well as a UL and there was no difference. I actually favored the CP over my Eclipse Shaft and UL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts