Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard of tiller barrels? i see them on ebay but i dont know anything about them. Also, i like the wgp kaner barrels, so just wondering if anybody has used either of those barrels. Also, anyone know where to get the kaner tactical barrel kit. I like the look of that but can't find it unless straight from wgp which is always more expensive. thanks

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
I've got a Kaner. Nice kit. Heavier than a lot of the kits, but uses a much longer control bore than many so it's easier to remove from a cocker than most. Good performance, nothing that will set records.
Heard of the Tiller, supposedly pretty junky. Never seen it in action or touched one however, so that is all heresay, take with a grain of salt.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have seen em on ebay. The ones there are from Tiwan and they look cheap. But for 9.99 plus like 11 shipping idk they might be worth the price. The guy sells them off like he owns the manufacturing plant and he has a 99.7% feedback score. I was gonna buy one but i was talked out of it and istead got a J&J Ceramic. Spend the xtra 20-30 and get a decent one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts