Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
From now on, post these types of questions in the new player forum. Oh wait, you should be searching for the answer.

It comes with a rechargable battery.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
imagines dont come with a rechargeable battery unless you order it
but it may also depend on the site, some web sites include a battery and others dont

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
well i remember when i bought my imagine the battery wasnt included, however there was a battery slot in the box the gun came in. But then again, firstcall is a horrible pb store

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Um sorry about mentioning i site other than xpaintball but need some quick info. Does xtremez.com/paintball sell it with a battery. The battery is required right? sorry utter noob :(

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does a veiw loader use rechargable batteries or disposable when they die batteries such as energizer?
sorry for double posting thought someone replied.
:(

·
Registered
474 Posts
bubba the viewloader doesnt come with batteries and you will need to pick up 2 9v's for that if that is what they require but for the imagine from www.xpaintball.com they do come with batteries and if I am not mistaken you get one with the gun from the other site also.

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
revy will work with rechargeable batteries. i bought some from walmart (and a charger) just for my hopper. its the only way to go....i cant tell you the number of times i forgot to turn off my hopper, i wouldve spent a fortune on batteries by now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts