Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One week away and counting ladies! Battle Of Stalingrad 2005 at Skirmish USA in the Mountains of south eastern PA. :)

I have 7 people going in my group, though only a few are any good. I’m playing on the third team, or so I’m told, which is a position I have been fighting to get on for a long time! I started off as German with a Spy, Artillery, Engineer, and Medic card. (Hit the jackpot right?) I gave it all away to be put on the third team. Knowing my luck they’ll forget and put me on the German side again, but it’s all good!

I’ll be heading up early Saturday morning after we all go out and get some breakfast. If you want to get in contact with me let me know. I’m up for meeting some of you guys. Maybe we can get a mini PBF gathering if anyone else is going eh? lol. Alpha and I are already planning the big one in July… you know it… D-Day 2005 at Skirmish USA!

Hope to see some of you guys there!

- Brian

·
Registered
314 Posts
how many of the russians get guns

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
lol...1 outta 5...then another person gets the ammo...another gets the food...another gets all the clothes...and the last one is gunless, ammoless, starving, naked...and eventually dead...

but sounds fun...real fun. Some o' yall should come to waynes world sometime...i hear its real fun and am itching to play a touney there.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Are you guys serious about the Russian thing where only 1 in 5 gets to use his paintball gun?? Who's going to spend all that money to get in and not get to play..

What's the deal with the 3rd team, normally it's RED on BLUE right?
:shrug:
JS

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
wait, so are u a commey, or a nazi (was their anyone else in that battle)

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
but barbed wire kills

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's paintball man, it's still a game, but it's just a game with a theme.

Only two sides, the third team is yet to be annouced as to what their "title" will be. I am interested to know since i am on the third team! LOL

- Brian

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
u guys could be...like, i dunno...the ukranians....that would kinda make sense...i guess, but ud be on the Commey side....cpet not cause the Ukranians hated Stalin, but they were kind a like slaves, soooo, thats my theory on ur role

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In the past the third team as been The French Resistance, The French Army, and The Undead Warriors (Halloween). I imagine they will come up with something odd… maybe the Italians! LOL They switched sides enough in WWII, it’s possible ;)

- Brian

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
lol...i think its WWI where they switched sides...not sure on WWII

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
k, gotcha....I kno for a fact they did it in WWI too tho, 9 months into the war

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
the 1 outta 5 thing was a refrence to the fact that the russian military underequipped their military horribly...the revolution was going on in russia and so some platoons were equipped with 1/4 or 1/5 the equipment they were supposed to...

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Brockocoli said:
the 1 outta 5 thing was a refrence to the fact that the russian military underequipped their military horribly...the revolution was going on in russia and so some platoons were equipped with 1/4 or 1/5 the equipment they were supposed to...
There was no revolution going on in Russia at the time. I think you're thinking of the Communist Revolution which took place during the first world war. The russians had the weapons, but they didn't figure it mattered since they had a limitless supply of men to throw out in the field. The russians were masters at making cheap, great weapons that served their purpose well. Besides, winter was their greatest weapon of all ;)

Yea, it's gonna be freezing up there!!! Are you going?

- Brian

1 - 20 of 24 Posts