Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got this game and im soooo addicted to it, i love it, i play it everyday i would suggest buying it, only if u have a good comp and a cable or better.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
or if u have an xbox sukka, sry, just felt like saying that, it will be coming out on xbox soon after xbox live comes out and ive been anticipating it for weeks..........i dont no wen it comes out for it though

·
Registered
50 Posts
The game is absolutely superb! Although it doesn't quite come to the stature of Half-Life and it's mods, but it comes close.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Xbox... PFFT =(

Useless console in my opinion, but you can get 1942 from any warez channel too, so you dont have to bother buying it (this is just for you to try it out and see if you like it)

But yeah, I tried it, its good, but not worth keeping installed. I recommend for all you war freaks to play it ;-0

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Marius said:
Xbox... PFFT =(

Useless console in my opinion, but you can get 1942 from any warez channel too, so you dont have to bother buying it (this is just for you to try it out and see if you like it)

But yeah, I tried it, its good, but not worth keeping installed. I recommend for all you war freaks to play it ;-0
plz alliterate on that xbox is useless statement for me and provide valid reasons

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Decept said:
The game is absolutely superb! Although it doesn't quite come to the stature of Half-Life and it's mods, but it comes close.
i think it beats the half-life mods, because u can do alot more on it, like drive around, and its more indepth, but the HL mods are still amazing.

and for the xbox thing its not going to be as good as the comp beacuse they dont set it up for high rez. that u can get on the comp. but its still a great game no matter what.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
the one problem i have with it for xbox is that it doesnt take full advantage of xbox's graphics capabilities but it seems like its gonna make up for it in gameplay with ease

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i jus t today, swarthout burned it for me. that gam kicks ass! it is an awsome shooter. i still prefer quake 3 arena multiplayer though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts