Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow what an amazing game. the maps are so awesome, especially the chinese jungle one with the fog. i just wish ranked servers werent so laggy.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Same here, My card sucks.

But Im waiting for the fall because this game is coming to PS2 and XBox. They are calling it Battlefield 2: Modern Combat. Looks really great!

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
i would get it for xbox or ps2, but computer is so much more fun. xbox live cost too much money, ps2 sucks online alot of the time, and its hard to play FPS's on a console. it just looks awsome splitting into squads and ****. there's just so much cool stuff, it looks like my 'new' game.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ehh i dont fly planes anymore. its hard when your mouse sucks (i dont even use an optical)

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the biggest problem is the machine guns the game says they have the best power but when you use it they are one of the weakest guns

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
finally played it at friends house.

Grapics-awesome, just like every other new game coming out

Gameplay-fun, didn't get online, but the bots were a little challenging, and the squad aspect was easily incorporated, and useful.

Weapons-it was annoying having to do more then 3 3rnd burst to a guys general head area. Other then that, fairly spread out selection. I friggin hate that medics paddle rush/kill thing. They keep mobbing me!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts