Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever used a paintball bazooka in a scenario? I'm thinking about making a homemade one if it's not illegal or anything. I thought this would be the best place to ask. ;)

·
Banned
125 Posts
Well, it all depends on the field and how you use it. OF course, if your thinking of making the butane death guns, where you use a lighter and an accelerant to fire off the paint.. Yer crazy, its cheaper, easier, and more interesting to do a Co2 Rocket. Check out the post in Customizing shop about the LAW I did a somewhat decent explination of them.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
yes it's legal, and very useful if you are going to do alot of scenarios i suggest to make one, and i would suggest a simple one that uses co2 12 grams real simple and also nerf rocket is the way of the future man.

·
Banned
225 Posts
did my post get delted or did you make another, well as i said before. i think they should shoot seriously big paintballs instead of nerf footballs

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive seen em used.. you can make your own pretty easily.. and ya usually shoot clusters of pbs outta em

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
yea you can shoot like a 25 round shot gun load or cluster, but yea i haven't seen it doen but supposedly some allow you to shoot inftraty with a cluster froma distance of atleast 30 feat.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
they can usually fire both actually just perference of user, i suggest for Anti Tank purposes use the nerf more accurate and range, the shot gun load will start to spread to wide to get an elimantion on the target. but seriously have fun and don't kill yourself while building it.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
genades wsoetimes not break and get thrown back at u or just lay there, its a waste of 7 bucks, make this thing use it a bunch of times if it breaks u can fix it, if u wanna u can carry 2 grenades for that "perfect" situation that rarley comes, but even then, sometims they juist dont work.

·
Registered
181 Posts
anyone ever thought about a nerf launcher with a magazine, so you could fire more rockets faster. or is this idea to complex and not worth it? I kinda figured it would be cool

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Most of these launchers only use one shot anyways. My friend is trying to wire 2 20 oz. CO2 tanks to his though.

·
Registered
181 Posts
fair nuff

·
Registered
184 Posts
Get a splice for a NOS system that should work. Not talking paintball though, but cars.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
for a magezine u could put maybe 3 in a tube and have it vertical feed, and for power, wouldnt a large nirto tank get a good number of shots out of it :? idk, im not a proffesinail (sp DEFINATLY) on this stuff but just an idea

1 - 19 of 19 Posts